Q2 1 April - 30 June 2013 Back to growth with increased earnings for ASSA ABLOY Sales increased by 2%, with organic growth of 3%, and totaled SEK 12,239 M (11,997). Strong growth in Americas and Global Technologies and good growth in Asia Pacific. Weak but stable development in EMEA and Entrance Systems. Operating income (EBIT) increased by 5% and amounted to SEK 1,970 M (1,885). The operating margin was 16.1% (15.7). Net income amounted to SEK 1,374 M (1,306). Earnings per share rose by 5% to SEK 3.71 (3.54). Cash flow remained good and totaled SEK 1,589 M (1,435).