Q3 1 July - 30 September 2013 A summary of the main highlights for the third quarter of 2013. Strong growth for ASSA ABLOY in all parts except Europe Sales rose by 5%, with organic growth of 3%, and totaled SEK 12,131 M (11,545). Strong growth in Americas, Asia Pacific and Global Technologies. Stable but low demand in EMEA and Entrance Systems. Operating income (EBIT) increased by 8% and amounted to SEK 2,090 M (1,932). The operating margin was 17.2% (16.7). Net income amounted to SEK 1,474 M (1,316). Earnings per share rose by 13% to SEK 3.98 (3.53). Operating cash flow increased by 11% and amounted to SEK 2,175 M (1,967). Preparation for a new restructuring program has begun, with a planned launch in the fourth quarter. Contracts have been signed for the acquisition of Ameristar (USA), Mercor (Poland), Xinmao (China) and Huasheng (China), which have combined annual sales of around SEK 2,000 M.