Year-end report 2013 Strong end of year for ASSA ABLOY Fourth quarter Sales increased by 8% in the quarter, with 4% organic growth, and totaled SEK 13,242 M (12,239). Strong growth in Global Technologies and Americas divisions and good growth in Asia Pacific and Entrance Systems. EMEA division stabilized and showed weak growth. Acquisitions of Amarr (USA), Ameristar (USA) and Mercor (Poland) with expected annual sales totaling SEK 3,600 M. Restructuring program costed at SEK 1,000 M. Operating income (EBIT) amounted to SEK 2,202* M (2,030), an increase of 8%. The operating margin was 16.6%* (16.6). Net income amounted to SEK 1,510** M (1,405). Earnings per share rose by 8% to SEK 4.08** (3.79). Strong operating cash flow amounting to SEK 2,541 M (3,160). Full year Sales increased by 4%, including 2% organic growth, and totaled SEK 48,481 M (46,619). Operating income (EBIT) amounted to SEK 7,923* M (7,501), representing an increase of 6%. The operating margin was 16.3%* (16.1). Net income amounted to SEK 5,4962 M (5,172). Earnings per share rose by 6% to SEK 14.84** (13.97). Strong operating cash flow totaling SEK 6,803 M (7,044). The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 5.70 per share (5.10).