Regional Sales Representative – Integrated Security Solutions, Aperio
We’re growing our organization and are seeking a sales professional to join our team. The Regional Sales Representative, Integrated Security Solutions-Aperio, requires an individual that is proficient in relationship and technical solution selling, with a primary focus on the health care market segment and representing ASSA ABLOY CANADA DSS.
As a Regional Sales Representative, this position requires a self-motivated representative who is capable of expanding the ASSA ABLOY intelligent opening solutions to end users and systems integrators with the key product focus being Aperio. Aperio wireless technology allows facilities to easily expand the reach of existing online access control systems with the ability to secure nontraditional openings or hard to reach areas.
ASSA ABLOY CANADA DSS provides end-users (healthcare facilities, schools, universities and specific industry segments) with unsurpassed security and life-safety solutions and the essential support services (LEED consultation, code compliance, access control system integration, product research and selection, specification writing services, technical support, etc.) to ensure solution based integrated systems. This is accomplished by combining the strengths of industry-leading door and hardware brands with innovative technology. Visit www.assaabloydss.com for more information.
- Able to manage a sales territory including developing short and long term sales plans;
- Increase Aperio solution sales and meet or exceed established sales targets;
- Establish a network of clients with a high level of trust, developing relationships quickly and easily;
- Identify and classify the sales potential of each client;
- Sell opening solutions as a consultant using a communication approach that can be effective with a diverse audience;
- Apply discovery abilities including: prospecting, profiling, qualifying, identifying client needs, and presenting solutions;
- Identify and assess training requirements for customers and/or distributors and target 3 per quarter minimum;
- Give presentations to clients in an effective and professional manner tailored to the specific group;
- Attend tradeshows and travel as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years sales, installation and/or experience in integrated security solutions;
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with courses in construction management, architectural design and computer systems an asset;
- Adept at working with minimal supervision and possessing good time management skills;
- Knowledge of decision making processes and the roles of end user-owner, architect, construction manager, general contractor, in key market areas;
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of decision makers and influencers including integrators, facility managers, IT networking managers and executives.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and follow-up skills;
- Technical aptitude in building construction, electro mechanical and IT networking. Ability to read and understand specifications and facility standards;
- Desire and ability to demonstrate sales leadership;
- French/ English Bilingual required.
Contact for more info: Nicole Lee